Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Aniston at 14 weeks




Aniston is beginning to chew on anything she can get her hands on. At this point, the only thing accessible to her is her blanket and the clothes she has on. Just today, she had a spring dress on and she was pulling her dress up and putting it in her mouth. I got out the rattler/teething toys for her to play with and she loved it! I took the digital camcorder out so I could film her waving around the rattle and I watched her enjoy the sounds that she could make. What a cute site.




I have been helping her to sit up, but this is not at her level yet. She is, however, placing her hands on the floor while I have her sit up and this helps to balance herself. She lacks the muscle strength in her back, but we're working on it. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early Birthday Present!

Oh Boy!  Was he EVER surprised!