Having Aniston in our world is the greatest gift that we have ever gotten. Her laughter and smiles bring us a joy that can't be explained. Everyday is tunnel of fun!
Her favorite song that I sing to her is "10 Little Ducks." Anytime she gets a bit fussy, I will start singing this song and her face will light up. I call it the magic song because it changes her mood completely. We try to expose her to music as much as possible so she will always appreciate it. She hears music all day because her grampy will play it for her when he keeps her and he also plays the guitar for her. She also hears me play the guitar and I have to say that she is my biggest fan. ( : Her daddy also sings to her first thing in the morning to start the day off right.
Her newest purchase was a Baby Einstein jumper activity set. She loves it because she can play music while she is in it, then she can turn around and be at another activity. It is so cool watching her discover all the things she can do at this activity playground. She hasn't quite figured out that she can jump in it as well, but in due time, she will.
She is teething more than ever now. She is starting to get a tad bit fussy because it is painful for her. It soothes her when I wet a rag and let her chew on it or when I give her a teether that has been in the freezer. This is just a new milestone for her...and she is taking it as well as to be expected.
Her favorite song that I sing to her is "10 Little Ducks." Anytime she gets a bit fussy, I will start singing this song and her face will light up. I call it the magic song because it changes her mood completely. We try to expose her to music as much as possible so she will always appreciate it. She hears music all day because her grampy will play it for her when he keeps her and he also plays the guitar for her. She also hears me play the guitar and I have to say that she is my biggest fan. ( : Her daddy also sings to her first thing in the morning to start the day off right.
Her newest purchase was a Baby Einstein jumper activity set. She loves it because she can play music while she is in it, then she can turn around and be at another activity. It is so cool watching her discover all the things she can do at this activity playground. She hasn't quite figured out that she can jump in it as well, but in due time, she will.
She is teething more than ever now. She is starting to get a tad bit fussy because it is painful for her. It soothes her when I wet a rag and let her chew on it or when I give her a teether that has been in the freezer. This is just a new milestone for her...and she is taking it as well as to be expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment