Friday, June 25, 2010

25 Weeks! SLOW DOWN SUMMER!


Aniston is enjoying her summer with her mommy. She and I have been doing all kinds of fun activities to keep us busy. First of all, she is now able to pull herself up on her hands and knees to get herself ready for crawling. She hasn't quite accomplished this challenging task...but I'm sure she will get it by 6 1/2 months. Secondly, she can stay sitting up on her own for long periods of time. Lastly, Aniston is beginning to produce the MMMM sound. I believe Ma Ma is going to come out soon. ( :

Aniston is drooling more now than ever! Teeth will probably be coming in the next couple of months. Now that she has discovered her drool, she likes to purse her lips together and make sounds...which makes the spit go everywhere. It is so funny!

Another funny thing is that she has been making the VVVVV sound. I have never heard of a baby's first sounds being the V sound, but hey, as long as she is making sounds...we're happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early Birthday Present!

Oh Boy!  Was he EVER surprised!