Friday, July 16, 2010

Trip to the Walnut Street Bridge and The Aquarium July 15, 2010









































































Yesterday Aniston and I ventured out to downtown Chattanooga to walk across the Walnut Street Bridge (about a mile distance). This bridge stands over the beautiful Tennessee River. The day was perfect for walking. Our next stop was at the newest edition to the Aquarium; the salt water fish. Aniston saw sharks, stingrays (I touched one), penguins, jellyfish, butterflies, and much more of the sea life. We got to sit in a little hole that sits inside of the aquarium, and we also went down into a cave with aquarium life all around us. We ended our day by relaxing and swimming in the pool. Aniston was so tired. She fell asleep by 8pm. and slept through the night. I was glad because I was tired too. What a great day...we just missed daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early Birthday Present!

Oh Boy!  Was he EVER surprised!