Monday, August 30, 2010

35-36 Weeks


The bracelet that she has on in the picture was made by orphan children of Afghanistan. This was bought from The Veterans of Peace. She wore it for a little while but I think she will like it more when she gets a little older. ( :













Okay, so I have to get better about putting updates on the website! Aniston is starting to identify the difference between Ma Ma and Da Da. It is so sweet hearing her say our names over and over again. She has a gigantic tooth that is coming in on top?? It almost looks as though its not a baby tooth coming in. Maybe it just looks big to me. ( : As Aniston approaches nine months, she will begin eating more foods that we eat. Her 9 month appointment is October 1st, and at this appointment she will get more shots and we will talk about what kinds of food she can try. We fed her a little bit of yogurt the other day from Pink Berry and she LOVED it. We didn't give her too much because of the sweetners. Not sure her tummy is ready for all that yet. Aniston loves to talk and sing with music. Every time I sing to her or when there is a song on the radio she will say, "AAHHHHHHHH." In my opinion, she is singing!


I recently created her a Photo Story DVD. I have a book that I narrated for her with pictures and put it on a DVD. She LOVES it! I have her grampy put the DVD in everyday just so she can hear my voice, and he said she just stops and listens while it plays. It makes me feel so much better to know that I am reading to her throughout the day when I can't be there. I created a new tune to a song on my guitar that I am going to record for her so she can hear that as well. Her daddy and I are going to be singing on the recording.


Aniston is such a HAPPY and HEALTHY baby and I couldn't ask for more than that. She brings us so much joy everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Early Birthday Present!

Oh Boy!  Was he EVER surprised!