Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!
















Aniston's birthday celebration was Strawberry Shortcake themed as you can see from the cake in front of her. I made this cake and it was my first decorated cake that I have ever made. My mom guided and watched me as I made it. It was such a sweet time and great memories with my mom. I love you, mom...thanks for being my baking teacher!
When Aniston had the cake in front of her, she only picked at the cake in the beginning instead of diving into it. After her daddy and I pushed her hand into it, she really started having fun with it. She didn't eat much. We froze the rest and will probably eat it later. She got lots of love, presents, and attention. Another fun filled Day for Aniston. I think she is going to love having Christmas and her birthday close together! ( : Happy 1st Birthday...Sweet Toobie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early Birthday Present!

Oh Boy!  Was he EVER surprised!