Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!







Happy Mother's Day, Jean!













Here is my Mother's Day Dinner...Made by my hubby!













Happy Mother's Day Mom! I guess I should say Happy Mother's Day to you Dan for being both a Mom and a Dad to your children! Love you both!

Mother's Day was absolutely wonderful as well. The morning started off, receiving sweet cards from Dwayne, Aniston, and DJ. They all bought me framed family pictures...three of the pictures were done in a mosaic style print. It was beautiful and I might add, extremely creative. Then we took Dwayne's parents to Cracker Barrel for a Mother's Day breakfast. Well, everyone else ate breakfast, but for some strange reason I was craving a salad. It was good! Afterwards, we went to my mom's house to give her some love on Mother's Day. Also, I had scheduled for us to do some family pictures that I could use for my portfolio. They turned out pretty good! We spent a couple of hours there and then we decided to spend some family time together at home. Dwayne fixed me an amazing dinner for my last Mother's Day treat. I have a picture of this wonderful meal. It was a terrific day...thank you, Dwayne, Aniston and DJ for your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early Birthday Present!

Oh Boy!  Was he EVER surprised!